East Windsor Scout Hall Building Committee, Inc.
Rental Reminders Printable PDF Form
- Alcohol is not allowed anywhere on the property. You are responsible for your guests. We reserve the right to call the police and/or shut down your event if we find alcohol. You will lose your deposit.
- The key is located on the right side of the front door in the metal lock box.
- Payment is due 4 weeks before your event.
- Helium balloons are not allowed. If they get loose and caught in the fans; you will lose your deposit. Please leave the fans on as they help push down the heat/air conditioning.
- Fire regulations do not allow anything (furniture, stage, or chairs) that block the large double doors.
- If you can’t adjust the temperature in the hall, close the doors after your guests have arrived and the heating/cooling system will adjust itself.
- Light the burners on the stove by turning them on and using the lighter hanging on the side of the closet.
- There are two stands for the coffee pots on the counter. Use a different plug for each pot.
- Please do not put any food or grease down the sink. We do not have a disposal.
- Please use only the white boards around the perimeter of the hall for your decorations. Use only tape or thumb tacks, no staples. Do not put anything on our walls, EVER.
- Keep the outside doors closed as much as possible to help with our heating and cooling bills. Also, the flies and mosquitoes that come in will really annoy your guests.
- There is a curtain for the large window. You may raise it to keep the sun out of your guest’s eyes.
- Stack chairs and tables 10 high. Please use the dollies for moving the chairs and tables.
- You may only leave your trash in our dumpster if you have paid for it beforehand. Please always put a clean trash bag in the trash barrel after you take out your trash bag. If you leave trash and have not paid in advance you will lose your security deposit. No cardboard is allowed in the dumpster.
- If there is a large sticky spill, we expect you to clean it up. Your key will open the maintenance closet for the buckets and mops. Use the dry mops to pick up the crumbs on the floor, including the kitchen.
- Turn off all the lights, including the rest rooms and lock the doors. Put the key in the lock box and close the lock.
- Our tables are 6’ x 30". We have 40 tables and 200 black chairs.
Thank you for your cooperation. If you have any other questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to call me.
Nancy Masters 860-289-5085
Scout Hall Youth Center
PO Box 565
Broad Brook CT 06016